REVIEW: KORRES EYELINER PENCILS

One of the super important make up we should own are liners- may it be eyeliners or lipliners- especially the pencil type, the easiest to grab and use.

In Manila we have lots of sorts of these products. Great brands can be found in malls. Even local brands have nice sets of liners.

In my recent haul, I grabbed this set of eyeliners that I found over GetSophisticated Online Shop at Facebook. The set was on sale, i got it for P600.00, for 10 pieces of eyeliners. It is the Korres Eyeliner Pencils. From Sephora's site it says:

What it is:

An eyeliner pencil made from cedar wood for extremely true color.

What it does:
Formulated with macadamia nut oil and vitamin E to nourish the skin, these 100% cedar wood pencils maintain color trueness and ensure smooth sharpening.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Vitamin E Eyeliner is part of the Korres Color Collection, a range of homeopathic formulas that provide flawless color and skincare benefits from natural ingredients.

From the box it says:

  • Long lasting Cedar wood Pencil
  • 100% Natural Base with herbs and vitamins
  • Mineral oil-free
  • Silicone-free
  • Propylese glycol-free
  • Ethanolamine-free
  • Made in Germany
Okay!  I understand that this is not your ordinary eyeliner pencil. The word 'natural' is in now! Right? Like when we hear it together with 'minerals' we kind of think that ok this product must be good and must be safe for any skin type. Where else have I heard of an eyeliner that has herbs? haha. Really. Harmful chemical-free product, that's a plus.

This set consists of 10 shades, which actually some of them are labeled 'Soft'. I thought they might be the Kohl type. Hmm. Alright here are the shades:

                                      

Here are the swatches:


 The codes with 'S' are the soft eyeliners. Here are what I think about the swatches:

  • I think that the colors are nice. Though I might not be able to use all of them
  • I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a white eyeliner which should be a staple.
  • They are easy to glide on the skin, meaning they are not as hard as some cheaper liners 
  • The Soft ones are true to its name. :) soft. hehe
  • They can be used as bases for eyeshadows
  • Smudgable 
I have to try them on though before I give very thorough reviews on their performance. But hearing some of the reviews online, I guess many love the brand and these liners. Though still it's a mixture of the good and the bad about the products, these liners are worth trying and that for me will be soon! Let's see if they are really long lasting. 

I'm not sure if they are available here say, at the Beauty Bar but I will find out about that soon. Okay! That's it. For P600, I guess this one's a good buy. :0 Ciao!

God be blessed as he sees you blessing others too. :)

Comments

Popular Posts