BDAY HOSTING GIG @ BRENTVILLE

It was last Saturday when I hosted a kid's 7th bday party at Brentville, Binan Laguna. It was held at the clubhouse which is just beside Brent International School. Thanks to my churchmate Tita Beng who referred me to her best friend, Tita Rose.  I met the couple and their kids and they're super nice.
I loved the energy of the kids! We had fun playing the Hot Potato and the Newspaper games. I couldn't take too many pics, so here are the few I got!


Iya, the celebrant's sister




with Tita Beng
Yssa the celebrant

give aways! 

this is what's in front,the gate, Brent Int'l.Schl is on the left








Ate Jik, our photographer and a new friend. We realized we have a common friend from COP.
So there! One of my rakets haha Party Hosting and Events stuff. If you have party needs even photographers, I can always refer to you our team. As for my solo rakets, they include party hosting, hair and make-up, party needs, digital design for invites and other needs.

God be glorified!


Comments

Popular Posts