안녕하세요! (ANNYEONG HASSEYO!)

 ANNYEONG HASSEYO!

That's 'hello' in Korean. Here are the pictures of the banned Koreans in the Philippines haha! Just kidding! They're my students! I've been teaching online for more than a year now. :)

It's fun and tiring to teach English to kids from a non-English speaking country. Though there are students who are already advanced, meaning they could have studied here already or in other countries, or they have been studying online for a long time already.

Because of teaching, I've also started loving Korean stuff: dramas, movies and food. I've been trying so hard to learn the language as well. But my older students commend me for speaking with a little of their accent. **wink** haha!

I might post other entries on what Korean stuff I appreciate. But for now,I just wanna share the pictures of my students!

So if you find Korean kids cute,here you go! haha.



 I'm blessed to have a new set of students who are excited to learn. Though they get tired everyday studying a lot, they still try to be energetic in class.

Right now, i have 10 students i teach all throughout the week. That's a lot! But they're a blessing!




















Comments

Popular Posts