PRENUP SHOOT: TJ & MAVIC


Last Saturday, we  had a fun, short shoot at Colinas Verde Clubhouse (San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan)  with my cousin and his fiance. I did Mavic's hair and makeup plus I also took the photos together with Kuya Ian.
I liked the place, it was a good place for prenup as well as bonding. ;)
We had a short family bonding as well ;) Pretty Mavic!

Here she is:










What I used on her:

Mac Prolongwear Foundation in NC20 
MUD Creme as Concealer
MUD Primer
Kryolan Translucent Powder

On her eyes:
LoracPro Palette: Sable, Espresso and Black
Maybelline gel eyeliner
HBC False lashes

Brows: Mac Eye Brows in Lingering

Cheeks: Benefit Posie Tint

Lips: Sleek Matte Me in Petal


_____


I dont think Im allowed to post all the pics here but Im going to post all of them soon hehehe! Their gonna be wed soon and Im doing her makeup on her big day. Big thanks to Kuya TJ and Ate Mavic!

To God be the glory! 








Comments

Popular Posts