KRYOLAN LIP ROUGE PALETTE

I got this lip palette from Kryolan's sale around February this year. I was there in search for palettes of lipsticks and blushes. Unfortunately, they ran out of stocks already cos I was there  the third day!  :( Sad! So I just got this bright lips palette and for a discounted price!

Here are the pictures:









I used the birghtest pink on the palette! Promise it's much brighter in person. :)

What I like:

  • Colors are bright and opaque
  • 5 colors in a palette! Very convenient!
  • They are thick in consistency
  • I believe staying power is good! They're even like stains esp the brightest pinks
  • No smell!
  • Very usable colors for any look.
  • You can mix the colors to make other shades!
  • Can be used as blushers (according to their site)


What Kryolan says: 

"Lip Rouge in an elegant mirror-set with 5 colors. Lip Rouge with a long-proven formulation, including Vitamin E to stimulate the skin’s repair mechanism. Lip Rouge Set is available in various assortments for all needs. Ideal for perfect looks.


PRO TIP
Take any lip color and add Supracolor 070 for a softer effect, or apply Supracolor 071 to red lips to create a burgundy look. These Lip Rouge Classics can also be used on cheeks as a blusher.
Other shades can be found here: http://global.kryolan.com/product/lip-rouge-set-5-color "

I got this for P1600 as far as I can remember but the original price is P1950. Not bad for a great palette. :)
I wish to get the other shades, too. I will swatch every color on my lips next time. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts