MHAILA'S debut


It was Mhaila's debut last April 8. I did her hair and makeup as well as tita Cecille's and her Lola's.
I had fun doing her make up because she requested that it would be barbie-inspired. Mhaila has nice round eyes so i knew it would be easy to work eyeshadows on them!

We used blues and purples and pinks! IKR! So barbie! As for her hair, I really didn't have a concrete idea what to do cos I couldnt approximate her hair length. So we just decided after curling her hair. I initially suggested Taylor Swift's hairstyle at her "Lovestory" music video but her hair was shorter.

Anyway, here are  her photos:
Photos taken by Amazing Arnold and Sparkling Shots



details of her hair. "Petals and poof" updo haha


Products I used on her:

MUD Creme foundation
Kryolan Translucent Powder (thanks to ate Charis Torres my MUA friend who grabbed me one during Kryolan's last sale!)
YSL Blush quad
Fran Wilson Lipstick
Kryolan Lip Rouge Palette
Prestige Eyeshadow Quad
HBC Lashes (great lashes by the way @ P20!)
In2it Waterproof Brow set
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
Dollface Metalic Palette
Graftobian Setting Spray

*Marionnaud and Artnet brushes















And here's a wacky photo with my best girlfriends Abby and Sheena! Haha



All the glory to God!

Comments

Popular Posts