SEPTEMBER UPDATE: LOOKS I CREATED

Ive been practicing recently and I get disappointed with my camera because it doesnt perform well at night (when I usually take advantage of my insomia attacks!)

Here is the first look:
This is the inspiration for the first look, it's Marielle R. 

STEP BY STEP:

1. Prep your face! Prime and create a nice canvas: I used my HD Graftobian Warm Pallette: cream foundation. I also primed my eyelids with Ellana Eye Primer.


2. EYESHADOWS: Choose a golden shade. 


3. Next I used this coral shade: 



4. Then a coraly brown shade (actually i dont know how to describe this color haha. Orangy brown:


I shaded this underneath the eyes like this: (like a brown eyebag!)


5. With my NICHIDO Mineral Kohl pencil in Black, i lined my upper lashline and lower lashline, with tightlining as well: 


6. Afterwards, I just filled my brows in, and contour my face. No need for a blusher.


7. To finally complete the look, for the lips I just used my Elf peach lipgloss. 


MORE SHOTS:




Hope you've enjoyed that one. Alright, so the next set of photos are some of the looks I just tried doing (quick) so I was not able to shoot  step by step... Sorry! :( Next time. The thing is sometimes I get too excited finishing it all off, I get too lazy filming it step by step. Will be more sipag next time :)

LOOK #2:




Shades used are pinkish purple eyeshadow, with corally-gold and black.
I also used false eyelashes but only at the farther end of the eyes to give a nicer,longer flick.

LOOK #3: LEMON & OLIVES



This is a very light eyeshadow make up, using lemon tones and olive tones match with a hint of pink blusher and pink lip gloss. 

LOOK #4: DARK EYESHADOWS 




Black and deep purple shades. I just did the eyes not the whole face hehe sorry.




Comments

  1. jorelli sweetie,, u look lovely in these photos.. I'm definitely following... more photo tuts ha,,, it was nice seeing u the other day,,, ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mis jae thanks so much!!! im following you too! see u around soon! God loves you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts