WEEKEND UPDATE! 07-14/15...MY SISTER'S BDAY!

Hey yah! Monday!  Got a tummy ache from pigging out the whole weekend! It was my sister's bday weekend Id like to call it. Saturday was with tita and cousins from mom's side and sunday was with Lolo, lola and other relatives from Dad's.

Saturday was at Chef D Angelo's at SM Fairview. We tried their Eat-All-You-Can deal for P175. Pizza, pasta, rice, viand, salad,soup. No drinks or dessert.



Our  cousin Beah

caesar salad. ok ang caesar!

Us with Tita Zeny, Beah and Kuya TJ

 I bought my sister and bro shirts from Artwork, siyempre I grabbed one na rin for  me!



Grabe i really wanna buy the nerdy glasses at Artwork. It's only P250 but I was still thinking. Now I really need to buy it!!!! Im so hyped right now!!! Wooo sayang :(( I will buy it haha!

We had no pictures for Sunday but other than my sister's bday, I taught kids art at church and that was a great art day for them! haha. I think yesterday was fun for everyone! Lookie:





It's always good to find a way to enjoy! :) I think I'm also gonna enjoy this week! Gotta look forward to happy times ahead hehe :)
to God be the glory! God bless your week ahead!!


Comments

Popular Posts