UP SHOOT!

Photoshoot at UP Diliman with Benz and Carlo. Tested out Carlo's strobes.
We met at Chocolate Kiss cafe (OMG sarap ng Carrot cake!)
and went on looking for a good spot. Near the Human Kinetics College, there's a tall wood wall used for training. So we chose that first spot. Then we proceeded to the University Theater, looking for grungy,dirty spot haha at the same time the bricked wall of the building was quite interesting to use as background.

We had a great time! It was my first time working with Benz, whom I have known to really be a good photographer. She has a great fun personality! I love her!

Here are the shots. These are from Benz's camera. More when I get Carlo's.









Warm eyeshadows with black gel liner. Lipstick: My TFS nude-coral shade.




si Carlo










the team. oh no benz what surprised you?

Comments

Popular Posts