Weekend Makeup Look! 6-23-12


Happy Monday! How has your Monday been so far? I'm updating my blog today with another makeup look I did last weekend! Yey! You know, I super miss doing this! It's been suuuuppperrr long since I last did this. But here it is, my weekend (June 23) look! 



What was my inspiration? Hmm. Nothing, just some blue smokey eye with a contrast of gold underneath. I have been watching this girl:  fashionista804 at Youtube and she's awesome! I like her a lot and I admire her. She's such a free spirit! ;) So I guess I had been wanting to try to recreate her looks as well. 

For this look I used the stuff I have in my kit, but the main guy I used for my eyes, the blue one is this Cinema Secret eyeshadow, which is Indigo-ish in color (will update this for the exact name). It's pretty! very pigmented as well:




FACE:

Graftobian Palette in Warm #1 all over my face
From palette Warm#2, I used the darker browns to contour
Set a little bit with my KRYOLAN translucent powder in the T-zone

CHEEKS
I used my Rimmel Bronzer
No blush!

EYES
Primed with Ellana Eye Primer
I used a bit of the creamy White color from my Prestige palette for the lids
and as a little highlight for my browbone

Crease: Cinema Secrets indigo-shade eyeshadow
I also used a bit of the warm brown shade from this picture (third from the top left)
to create a nice gradient of blue and the warm shades of brown.
This is from my Dollface 88 Earth Palette.


For under the eyes, I used the indigo eyeshadow again for the outer half and the magic of my golden soft eye pencil from Korres, set with a golden eye shadow from the same palette. (one of the golden shades in the photo:)







Curled my eyelashes with my new Marionnaud curlers (they're great by the way) and used my ever trustee Maybelline Hyper Curl waterproof mascara. nice ah!
For the Lips I think I used Indian Pink from Nyx. (sorry my lips look dry here)







Chenen! Have a fab wee ahead! All glory to God who gives us grace each day!



Comments

Popular Posts