HUMAN NATURE TINTED LIP BALM

I'm no lipstick wearer for everyday. I mean, I can but I don't usually feel like. And my lips are always weird with lipsticks. Haha. So I can say I'm a lip balm girl! With balms, I still tend to think that my lips are still picky.
I've tried:

  • LIP ICE
  • NIVEA
  • BODY SHOP'S LIP BUTTERS and
  • PETROLEUM JELLY
In all these lip balm stuff, I guess I've never been so satisfied, except for P.jelly which Ive been usin for a long time. I guess some of them over exfoliate the lips, so they kind of flake after a few hours, leaving a white I dont know, stuff (skin?) on my lips. Some don't really work or at least last a while.

I came across Human Nature products last year at the Beauty Bar Greenbelt, and I bought their Tinted Lip Balm in Island Kiss:




my lips aren't really nice (esp the texture) so this balm made them look better
I love this product!
  •  It's shade is perfect for everyday use
  • It's sheer but not shiny on the lips like usual glosses
  • It's not pricey 
  • It lasts long! Been usin this for months and Ive still got a lot
Price: P80.00 at Beauty Bar, P79.75 at Human Nature dealers and stores

What lip balms have you tried so far? :)
God bless you more!

Comments

Popular Posts