MAKE UP GIG WITH ALYSSA!

It was the first day of December, and a blessing was given to me agad! Alyssa, my good friend, asked me to work with her for a corporate event on Dec 1. We were together working with models and her friends. It was both our first time to cater to foreign models. I sweat, I had so much fun doing their make up. I also knew, after a few weeks, that one of them, Olivia, is a model for M&Co, where my cousin works. Great!

All the models are nice and easy to deal with. One of the most kalog was Jemelyn. She even noticed my mannerism while doing her make up. haha (biting my lips!). And she had to stop me doin her make up because she laughed! Grabe ang kulit! The others are Priscilla and I forgot the name of the other one who looks like Rhian Ramos! Fun! Here are the photos:


























Comments

Popular Posts