MUD FOUNDATIONS


Since I started doing make up, Ive always used Graftobian Creme as concealer/ foundation. Ive trusted the brand and it has worked for me and my clients. But Ive been hearing much about MUD products especially their creme foundations. Wayne Goss, a Youtube Guru and a Professional makeup artist also included MUD creme foundations in his top foundations video. I have been wanting to try them for a while, and I recently went to Purebeauty Serendra to purchase another Graftobian palette for my wedding gig but I ended up already buying three shades of MUD foundations since they were on 15% off sale.

Here are the foundations swatch: 






YG-2 the lightest shade I got 

YG-3 

GY-1 



YG-2 was more used but obviously, not even half of it was used on 6 or 7 clients. Amazing!

The consistency is thicker than Graftobian. There is a slight scent of hmm, clay? something like that. haha. but not really noticeable. A little goes a long way because of its consistency. I like the fact that it's build-able without looking too cakey on they face.

I got it for  almost only P480 pesos each, from the original price of P560. Great steal!

It covers imperfections, perfectly!haha. No need to color correct redness or patches on the  skin, except of course those which are very dark and obvious. Like this client:


She has pimples and red patches, some pimple marks on her cheeks and chin. But they were completely covered after doing her foundation. :)


I also like how it performed on aged skin. It totally made the skin look younger and tackier! Even stayed very nicely even after hours! 

Im very happy with MUD foundations. I will definitely purchase more shades. I want to get the palette as well. ;)

God be the glory!


Comments

Popular Posts