KERRA AND PAOLO'S WEDDING

First December wedding this year: Kerra and Pao! It was a simple wedding but  everything's set nicely! :)
We did the prep at Oracle Hotel and Residences in Katipunan, the church was at Our Lady of Pentecost in Loyola and the Reception was at Mango Farm Antipolo. It was the perfect garden wedding for K and P.

I had fun working with my bro,Ton, as we prettified ladies and moms, a total of 8 heads! We started almost 9 in the morning ;) but the pagod was all worth it ;)

Paolo's Mom

Kerra's Mom

Kerra's youngest sister

the Bridesmaid

Carmina Villaroel look alike :)

Presenting KBrosas! haha.Love her hair. She said she wanted this type of hair style
which my brother really pulled off. she loves the result as well!

Flaws covered! She has red pimple marks on her cheek area and chin, but after putting on makeup all the
flaws she has were covered :) pretty!


For this gig, I purchased MUD foundations (those which I have been wanting to try!). Last Sat, after my meeting with my clients, I went straight to Serendra to buy them. I was thinking of going to World Trade Center for the SuperSale bazaar but then I thought I might not be able to find the make up I need there and end up buying other make ups I dont really need haha.

At Purebeauty, Serendra, I got the MUD foundation refills for only P480, 15% off the original P560! All MUD Products were on sale til Sunday. I was supposed to get a Graftobian palette again but when the saleslady said that they were having a sale for MUD I grabbed three shades right away. Will post pictures of the foundations soon!

Grabe, true to what other make up artists say about the products, these MUD foundations are super good! Compared to Graftobian, they're thicker in consistency, thus you only need a little for the whole face! The shades are very nice too, they match the skin tones of my clients.

I only used a primer to people who were oily skinned, but the foundation lasted til night as well for them. They super like their make up! :)

I also used my new Jazzy eyebrow mascara (only 299.00 at Watsons) on my clients. Bloggers say it's very comparable to Mac's girl-Boy brow mascara.  Super nice! Very bagay sa wedding makeup. 
I love it!

THE RECEPTION

I love garden weddings! Mango Farm was a bit far but it only took us nearly an hour to get there from Katipunan.  I love the set up especially when it got dark na, the lights and all, it looked so good on pictures and videos. I admire K and P for going into the details of the set up themselves. from their registration thumb stamps to the musical flowers on the tables, they really showed their creative side! 

I had a great time working with Eventus Team their coordinators. They were very accommodating :) I personally would like to thank Ms. Edith for being so warm ;)















The food by Passion Cooks Catering was superb! They had Kebabs,Bacon and Bananas, and the Chicken Parmigiana which we loved so much were great! On the side they had Catfish and Ensalada Tomatoes and mangoes with Lettuce, Squash soups, Chicken and Ham Roll and some cakes and Mango float for dessert! Sarap at kabusog i def recommend them!


We werent able to take picture of the other food they served but sobrang sarap na nito! :)

I had fun emceeing the program and getting to know the couple more. Sobrang nakakaiyak yung entire program hehe! You can feel how much love and passion they really put into their wedding :)

Me, my bro and the couple!

With Kerra's Fam

My high school classmate,Carren! :) she's Kerra's sis


my handsome brother!

What I wore. :)



Happy day! When will mine come!? haha!

It was a blessed day for everyone :)) I thank my brother for working with me sobrang galing na niya :))

Comments

Popular Posts