Dec 31 Gig!

Happy New Year!!! 2013 is in! Hoping your 2012 has been great! For me, GOd has graced me with make up gigs I am thankful for kaya on 2013 I am praying for a whole lot more! ;))

Last December 31, I did makeup on two pretty women, Nurse Sheryl and Nurse Mads together with Chloe, very cute and bibo! I was referred by my new friend Melai (from Kerra's wedding) so we did their makeup early in the morning (6am, we were on the road by 5-ish). They were part of the entourage!

Sobrang ang bait nila! Sheryl's husband's a surgeon, who is very kind as well. Here are the photos of the makeup: 

Ma'am Sheryl: she looks like Shalani di ba?





Here's Ms. Mads, she looks like Francine Prieto hihi


Together with Chloe:



Classy beauty ni Ms. Madz




I used my Graftobian and MUD foundations for the skin set with Kryolan translucent powder. For the eyes my Dior Palette, light pink shade for Sheryl and the darker green tone for Madz. Popped on some lashes for extra drama.Set with Graftobian setting spray and we're good! ;) On the lips are my new lippies from Moodmatcher, Beauty Bar. They stain the lips and lasts up to 12hours ;)

By the way, I used the Maybelline gel liner in Black for the first time and I like the consistency! sobrang easy to glide on the lids! I think im loving it :)

Thank You Lord for another blessing at the last day of 2012 ;)

Comments

Popular Posts