NINFA'S gala night

hey! Here's my cousin Ninfa! I did her hair and make up yesterday for their gala night:









We were inspired by Kim Kardashian's makeup: lashes overload, bright smokey eyes. I used a shimmery, creamy white eyeshadow for her lids, bronze shade for her crease and used a matte dark brown shade to contour her crease more. I used the same creamy white shade on her brown bones as highlight. Underneath (lower lash line area), I used a bit of the creamy white shade for the inner corners up until almost halfway, then a bit of a dark gray shimmery shade on the outer thirds of her lower lashline area.

My cousin's problem are always here eye bags (wehehehe) and dark circles. So I corrected it with my Graftobian corrector palette. Complete list of products below: 

Products Used:
Face

Graftobian Corrector Palette (used the salmon shade for her dark circles)
Graftobian Cream Colour Creme (Warm #2) in Desert Sand
Kryolan Ultra Liquid Foundation

Setting powder: Avon Minerals Loose Powder (her own makeup)

Brows: In2it Eyebrow set (used the lightest brown shade)

Cheeks: Ellana Mineral's Patience and Kitten blush shades (powder blushes)
Lips: Avon Lipstick (Slightly translucent Pink Shade)

Eyes:
Body Shop's Trio: white,gray and shimmery black
Body shop : Bronze shade
Dollface Earth Palette: used the Matte browns for her crease AND noseline :))
Elf Black Gel liner
HBC False Eyelashes 

This time i didnt use a setting spray, since the event's at night, it was also cold cos it had been raining last night, and my cousin's skin type's dry. No worries with keeping the make up in tact all night!

Hair:

Used my JML flat iron as curler
VO5  Mousse
HBC Extreme Hold Hairspray 

(curls were set for almost 1hour) :)


I had fun doing her hair and makeup cos Ive always been wanting it for her and see how prettier she'll become after :)) 


Glory to God. :) 

Jops


**Photo credits to her boyfriend, Dennis

Comments

Popular Posts