LORAC PRO PALETTE


Hello! Im back! I just want to share a lot of things haha and imma start with this one palette im loving.
The LORAC PRO PALETTE! I got this one from an online supplier for P2000.00.

I've seen Lorac being featured through blogs and vlogs since early this year. It's also been compared to Naked Palettes which I now know why! :)

Here it is!




It actually comes with a small primer but I forgot to take a photo!

What I like:

  • It has 16 colors, 8 matte shades and 8 iridescent slightly shimmery shades. 
  • Colorful shades for everyday makeup, bridal makeup,event makeup etc!
  • Colors are pigmented. You dont need a lot!
  • Color range from creamy white, to browns, and of course black for smokey eyes! Perfecto!
  • Not powdery! 
  • Of course, price: P2000 because it's shipped from USA okay na rin for a palette that's so useful.
  • Packaging has a magnetic lid and light weight. I also like the mirror.
  • The primer works well 
What I dislike:

  • Hmm, a bit about the packaging, I mean it can get stained by the powders (like mine now).  So it's hard to clean it and make it look brand new all the time
  • It's not available in stores, only online sellers.
swatches!

1. Top Portion of palette: Matte Shades (left to Right)
Black,Espresso, Sable, Mauve, Lt.Pink, Taupe, Cream, White


2. Bottom of Palette: Shimmery shades (Left to Right)
Slate, Deep Purple,Garnet, Pewter, Lt.Bronze, Gold, Champagne, Nude




I've had this since summer and Ive used it for clients (mostly bridal gigs). I can truly say that it works! I dont think I'll need another palette of eyeshadows since I still have this. very useful talga! Even on events.
The colors even stained my skin when I swatched.

You can order online, look up Getsophisticated or Royal Vanity on Facebook they both sell Lorac Pro. 


Get a closer look at the lovely shades:






Hope this helps! Glory to God!

JorelliGriffin

Comments

Popular Posts